The ELP is a Brussels-based project where you, an emerging leader, will develop skills through theoretical and practical methodologies by living together with your fellows for six months.
The activities will consist of five interrelated segments:
1. You will be immersed in the administrative and political life of E.U. institutions and have the opportunity to meet with political leaders in Brussels, Luxembourg, Strasbourg and beyond.
2. You will participate in modules and workshops presented by high profile academics and practitioners in order to develop your leadership skills and stimulate reflection and discussion.
3. You will be immersed in a voluntary experience of living in and serving a marginalised community.
4. You will receive spiritual guidance and discernment training.
5. You will live in, and enjoy, a community of friends that is located in the heart of Brussels.
The goal of ELP is to contribute to the formation of spirituality and to build on own calling, this way gaining tools for managing the life of a leader.
Thanks to retreats, on-going formation, spiritual direction, sharing of experiences in groups and community life, those chosen will enhance their self-knowledge so as to understand others in a deeper way.
An essential element is the experience of living together under one roof as a community.
This experience will focus on building character through community life and common policies, such as spiritual training, environmental vigilance and international hospitality.